Member Service Representative - Part-time
New England Federal Credit Union offers satisfying work opportunities and we believe our employees are the biggest asset to our success. Our competitive compensation and solid benefits package that starts on date of hire make our organization one to grow with! Build your career within an organization that stands behind its employees and their values.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00am - 1:30pm
The Member Service Representative’s (MSR’s) role is to build member relationships by initiating questions to understand the member’s financial needs and assist in providing solutions to their requests in a friendly and accurate manner.
Specific duties include:
- Engage members through active dialogue and listening, to uncover unexpressed financial goals and objectives.
- Actively promotes, demonstrates, and educates members on services that member is not using when fit and need have been identified.
- Open new memberships, accounts, loans, and services within established guidelines.
- Support a variety of branch functions including the Teller role.
- Understanding basic features of all products and services that the credit union offers and frame how these may benefit members.
- High School degree or GED required
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication
- Accurate cash handling skills
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Proficiency with personal computers
New England Federal Credit UnionColchester, VT
BusinessView All New England Federal Credit Union Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.