Contact Center Service Representative
New England Federal Credit Union offers satisfying work opportunities and we believe our employees are the biggest asset to our success. Our competitive compensation and solid benefits package that starts on date of hire make our organization one to grow with! Build your career within an organization that stands behind its employees and their values. Grow with us and be part of a community. NEFCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Contact Center Representative provides direct services and support to our members within a fast-paced call center environment. This role answers questions and provides superior customer service to our members regarding NEFCU products and services.
Specific duties include:
- Manage high volume of calls exercising superior customer service and upholding established response standard
- Respond accurately and timely to member-initiated questions and problems
- Uncover member unmet needs and goals through dialogue based engagements and providing appropriate solution
- Solve problems and investigate a wide variety of issues and requests that may include gathering additional information and working with other support staff
- Knowledge of NEFCU products and services
- Report trending issues to management based on member comments
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to manage multiple priorities timely with accuracy
- Strong attention to detail
- Superior customer service skills and communication skills
- Proficiency with computers
New England Federal Credit UnionSouth Burlington, VT
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.