New England ABA specializes in home and community-based ABA in Massachusetts with offices currently in North Andover, Wakefield, Quincy, New Bedford, and now Holyoke.
We pride ourselves on providing an excellent work/life balance to our team members so they can provide world class therapy to our clients. We are proud to have consistently been the highest rated ABA practice in MA on Glassdoor and Indeed for multiple years in a row and recently achieved a #4 2019 Small Companies rating in the entire state of MA from Talent Desk.
The Client Service & Human Resource Coordinator position is an exciting opportunity, within a small office supporting a larger group of home and community-based clinicians.
This position carries out responsibilities servicing the client throughout their entire life cycle including process intake documents, scheduling therapy appointments, fielding day to day schedule changes/cancellations from families, scanning and filing of incoming clinical documents and other client service related duties in this new regional office.
This position also provides human resource support throughout the employee life cycle including initial phone screening of candidates, interviewing potential new clinicians, processing new hire paperwork, employee relations and other human resource related duties in this new regional office.
Benefits of Working at New England ABA
- This is a full time position with office hours Monday-Friday from 9AM-5PM
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance active on start date
- A robust paid time off package
- Professional growth stipend!
- A 401k plan with company match.
- Company bonus paid each paycheck as region grows
- Potential for professional growth with a rapidly expanding company
- Fun, creative, growth-orientated office culture.
- Mission driven company that makes a direct, positive impact on the community.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Minimum of one year of human resource experience
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- High degree of confidentiality
New England ABA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.