Senior Network Administrator
- Posted: over a month ago
Our client is looking to fill a Senior Network Administrator role to …
- Serve as a senior resource and technical lead in Information Services projects.
- Provides support for day-to-day issues and requests escalated to the Network Administration Team. Assists the Technology Manager in the design of new systems, development of new standards, and the identification/integration of new technology solutions, technical projects, issues, and initiatives.
- Analyzes, installs, tests, maintains, secures, operates, troubleshoots, repairs, replaces & decommissions enterprise hardware and software.
- Maintains open communications and is available to related sites for consultation.
- Specialization of this position exists in server and/or networking technologies.
The appropriate candidate will have the following qualifications...
- Years of experience as a technical resource supporting enterprise information technology Infrastructure; Extensive knowledge of network concepts and computer operating systems, including Windows 7 and 10, Windows server 2008, 2012, and VMware virtualization.
- Knowledge of: Cisco LAN, WAN, WLAN, and VOIP, as well as SAN and backup/recovery technologies.
- Professional certification required: Must possess one or more relevant certifications such as Microsoft MCITP / MCSA / MCSE, VMware VCP / VCAP, Cisco CCNA / CCNP / CCIE.
- Bachelor of Computer Science Preferred.
To arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor visas for this role.
New Directions is an Information Technology & Digital Talent Solutions Firm that furnishes its clients with various recruiting and staffing services while providing long-term career coaching and job search guidance to the candidates and consultants we work with.
Interested in hearing how we’ve made the hiring and job search process simple? Contact us at: https://www.newdirectionsstaffing.com/contact-us/.
New Directions Staffing
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?