New Day Recovery, a sub-acute detox facility, with locations in Boardman and Rogers, Ohio is seeking a qualified LPN's for the night shifts. You will work 12 hour shifts, beginning at 6pm to 6am. Shift differential. If you are compassionate and enthusiastic about making a difference in the lives of persons impacted by substance use disorders, join our team of medical and clinical professionals!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- · Ensures that general health assessments are completed for all clients.
- · Facilitates referrals to physicians and other health care professionals as indicated by the assessed needs of each client.
- · Provides assistance to emergency personnel in determining the appropriateness for admissions as needed.
- · Participates in clinical staffing meetings.
- · Conducts weekly educational groups as necessary.
- · Maintains appropriate client health records.
- · Provides oversight of medication protocols, detoxification protocols, and drug screening procedures.
- · Is available to nursing department and other staff to address / answer concerns, provide after hour directives and guidance on client related matters.
- · Assures appropriate documentation for contract and system requirements and clinical best practice.
- · Makes sound, independent, cooperative and ethical decisions.
- · Supports the treatment team and other staff as needed.
- The Staff Nurse must have a minimum of a current Ohio Nursing license.
- Possess and demonstrate effective communication and organizational skills.
- Empathy for working with chemically dependent clients.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and computer literacy required.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental / Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Complimentary Meals
- Shift Differential