We are looking for caring and compassionate LPN's for our Monday- Friday overnight 11pm-7am shift and PRN Sat and Sunday 7p-7a as well as our 7am-3 pmt shift to provide addiction treatment to people in a professional and considerate manner. You will work under the supervision of a registered nurse or doctor and will be responsible for leading the other staff on this shift. LPN professionals must be first and foremost qualified and compassionate. The ideal candidate will be experienced in providing diverse basic care to those who need it while remaining patient and calm. It is a demanding job but also very rewarding. The shift's available are 11pm-7am Monday- Friday as well as Part time shifts on Saturday and Sunday 7p-7a and 7am -3pm Monday- Friday
- Record a patient’s medical history accurately
- Take and record measurements of blood pressure, temperature, heart rate etc.
- Observe patients under treatment to identify progress, side-effects of medications etc.
- Monitor patients’ condition including dietary intake and output and compose patient charts
- Administer prescribed medications.
- Collect routine samples for lab testing as assigned
- Provide emotional and psychological support when needed
- Communicate with patients’ family or friends to provide advice, comfort and release instructions
- Proven experience as LPN or similar role
- Ability to undertake a variety of diverse care tasks and work in a multidisciplinary team
- Familiarity with hospital health, safety and sanitation standards and procedures
- Understanding of confidentiality obligations and nursing best practices
- Excellent knowledge of medical and hospital terminology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Compassionate and able to handle stress
- Successful completion of LPN license program is a must
New Day Recovery, LLC
Why Work Here?New Day Recovery is a substance abuse treatment program proving 24 hour care
Great team oriented, close knit environment with supportive management staff.