New City Academy Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The role of the New City Academy Coordinator is to support the vision for New City Groups by organizing and managing logistics for the Academy and Residency program. This is a part-time hourly position 20 hours per week with availability Tuesday mornings and Wednesday evenings.
- Support the New City Academy Director to manage logistics, schedules, events, registration, and supplies for New City Academy, Staff Academy and the Residency program including financial tasks and annual budgeting
- Update and maintain learning management system as well as group and class database
- Assist in creating homework guides and supporting students and volunteer teams within the Academy
- Collaborate with and be a liaison to Shared Services teams to have assets created and teaching sessions recorded and posted
- Be cross-trained in other ministry areas to provide support when needed
- Attend weekly/monthly all-staff meetings as well as 1 on 1 meeting with the Academy Director
- Computer knowledge and ability to learn new software programs Microsoft Office, Canva, Church database, etc.
- Excellent people skills
- Well-developed organizational skills
- Heart for ministry and seeing people connected in community
New City Church
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at New City Church