Technical Sales Representative - PA, NY, NJ, and DE
New Careers Philadelphia, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Technical Sales Representative is responsible for sales of Analytical Instruments (Rheometer product line) in PA, NJ, DE, and NY. Candidates will ideally be located near Philadelphia but other locations central to the territory will be considered.
- Generating and developing new accounts and effectively managing existing accounts.
- Presenting to small and large audiences including C-suite executives, scientists, and technicians.
- Qualifying opportunities and developing proposals and closing business.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 2+ years of experience in capital equipment sales, analytical instruments preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills as well as presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in a natural sciences or engineering.
- Familiarity with rheological testing is strongly preferred.
- Availability for frequent overnight travel (up to 75%).
- Valid driver's license and passport.
Compensation Package:The client offers a highly competitive compensation package (salary, uncapped commission, profit sharing), monthly car allowance/mileage reimbursement and a low-cost outstanding benefits package for the full family that starts on day one. The company also pays a $10,000.00 anniversary bonus EVERY 5 years!