New Careers Lodi, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you a person who enjoys leading people in a team-oriented manufacturing work environment? If so, our newly added 1st shift Production Supervisor in our animal food plant would be a good fit for you.
Your focus would be planning and revising production schedule and staffing, packing, ingredient processing, taking the forefront in safety and quality, employee engagement and coaching and compliance with regulatory needs. SAFETY is our core value.
Continuous improvement is always our goal so you must be energized by making things better through projects, control points, equipment, metrics, cost reductions and your daily work.
This is a collaborative and team environment, involving the appropriate people in problem resolution and project support. We put our internal and external customers first.
Hours are M-F 430am to 3pm. As needed for business demands, overtime and weekend work will be required.
You will report to the Operations Manager and will have 11 direct reports to recruit, train, mentor and develop. You will be able to increase your professional and technical knowledge thru additional educational and networking opportunities
- Bachelor's degree and two years of work experience, preferably in a manufacturing or warehouse environment
- Strong leadership skills, problem solving skills, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills at various levels of the company.
- Computer skills, including usage of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Effective communication skills for working cross-functionally in a fast-paced work environment.