Accounting Advisory Manager - Controllership Services - Big Four
New Careers Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Identify and apply relevant specialized technical accounting, regulatory standards, cost accounting concepts, financial close and Consolidation/Financial Reporting, financial operations and applications across multiple industries
- Proactively discover and solve client issues while managing day-to-day relationships
- Stay on the cutting edge by challenging the 'status quo'.
- Participate in planning and budgeting; define the work product structure and content; manage engagement economics, engagement risk and engagement timeline
- Contribute to the proposal development process
- do more fun and impactful things!
- 5+ years of technical or advisory-related experience in entity and enterprise accounting, carve-out, and/or technical accounting, financial planning and analysis and cost accounting.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Information Technology, Risk Management, Economics or related field.
- CPA, CIA, CFA, CA, CCA, CMA, CAIA or FRM certification, or working towards achieving one of these certifications.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Master's degree in Business, Systems or Accounting
- Knowledge of U.S. GAAP, IFRS, and SEC rules and regulations
- Proficiency in MS Office products, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to perform technical research of complex accounting issues
- Capabilities in operational and financial internal controls, including work related to compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley
- Experience as a user of or administrator of a common ERP Finance and Reporting package (SAP, Oracle, JDE, etc.)
- Project experience in areas such as process mapping, root cause/gap analysis/best fit, requirements gathering / definition development, financial modeling and value mapping
- Very strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High energy, result driven person
- Ability to energize teams through inclusiveness and connection with people
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Finance and Insurance