Rainbow Station Assistant Teacher (Daycare)
- Posted: over a month ago
Job Duration: Year-Round
If you love working with children, we would love to hear more about you!
The New Canaan YMCA is looking for FULL TIME Assistant Teachers
Under the direction of the Infant-Preschool Child Care Director and Lead Teachers, the Assistant Teacher will be responsible assisting in daily aspects of the classroom program, and care of children.
The Assistant Teacher will work toward providing a program to foster children’s social, physical, emotional, and cognitive growth at all times under the direction of the Lead Teachers and Director.
Successful candidates will possess:
- High school diploma
- Knowledge of Early Childhood Development
- Excellent communications skills and patience
- Punctual and Reliable
- Responsive and flexible to the needs of the program
- Ability to work well with children in cooperation with other staff and parents of participants,
- 20 days of Paid Time off (PTO),
- 9 paid Holidays,
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance (no cost to employee)
- Life Insurance (no cost to employee)
- Retirement funds
- FREE YMCA memberships and program discounts
- Discounted child-care for staff
Visit our website for more details and full application : www.newcanaanymca.org/employment
New Canaan Community YMCA, Inc.
AddressNew Canaan, CT
EducationView all jobs at New Canaan Community YMCA, Inc.