New Braunfels Cardiology New Braunfels, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Cardio Office Experience: 6 months (Preferred)
EMD Systems: 1 year (Preferred)
Criminal background check
Full Job Description
Cardiology office looking for an friendly and reliable member to join our team. Our office deals with patients who may have underline conditions so compassion and detail is a requirement.
1. Places Patients in Exam Rooms
2. Obtain Patient vitals
3. Prepares the chart documentation for physician Including: Chief Complaint, new allergies, past medical history, surgery history, social history, smoking info, family history, and medications
Notifies physician of prescriptions needed for patients, prior to physician visit
4. Performs EKG per Protocol
5. Maintains all Laboratory and Control Logs
6. Performs Laboratory Testing as Needed: BNP, INR, Cholestech Istat, Chem 6 & 8 panels Genetic Testing
7. Crash Cart to be check weekly
9. Prepares patient for Stress Tests per Protocol which includes: Initialize Monitoring, Hook up Patient to EKG Leads,Assist before, during and after Test, Check Blood Pressure throughout Test, Marks charges for all stress test
10. Documents in Cath QA Report
11. Preps chart in E-MD’s system for the physician they are assigned, stays one week ahead. Chart preparation to include: Locate or obtain all Follow Up Procedures for Visit, Past Medical History, Social History, Family History, Medications, Flow sheets ie. Procedure flow sheet for each patient
12. Performs Blood Pressure Checks per Protocol: Takes patient Blood Pressures reports in chart to NP, Verify all medications
13. Apply and remove Holter Monitors per protocol
14. Keeps Laundry done on a continuous basis
15. Stock supplies & EKG & ICG machines as well
16. Clean Exam Rooms
17. Late Day duties
18. Assist with other duties as assigned
Our office offers competitive wages and benefits. Background checks are required.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health insurance
- AFLAC Insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Some Overtime when needed
- Medical Office Experience: 6 months (Preferred)
- EMD Systems: 1 year (Preferred)
New Braunfels CardiologyWhy Work Here?
Great benefits, 401k, vacation, and sick time!
1626 East Common St.New Braunfels, TX