We are seeking Health Care Representatives to join our team! You will be responsible for providing health screenings to customers at our third party facilities.
Many of our facilities we already have relationships with, so you will be introduced to the staff there.
The ideal candidate for this position has certifications as an RN/LPN or is an licensed Phlebotomist.
Candidates who do not have those certifications or licenses are still eligible, but won't be given priority.
This would be a commission position currently. Select candidates will have opportunity for salary following probationary period. This is a great part time opportunity if you are looking for extra income, but we also have many reps nationwide who are making full time income each month from the program. Average income for full time screeners is $800 per week.
Representatives receive pay on a bi-weekly basis via direct deposit or pay card.
Marketing material and training is provided!
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the services
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues and concerns via tablet
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Conduct Health Screenings
- Maintain proper procedures and compliance while conducting screenings
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Submit specimens
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bi-lingual a plus, but not required
If interested in interviewing for position please send an e-mail with Subject Line: ( WIS- Health Care rep ) to firstname.lastname@example.org
All the best,