Contact Center Representative (Operations Associate)
- Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
Full-time, non-exempt (36-40 hours weekly)
Serve membership by providing service and information in a pleasant, professional, and efficient manner via telephone or correspondence. Responsible for executing timely and accurate member-account/electronic service-related administrative duties and services.
- Provide backup coverage at the reception desk as needed.
- Process account updates and service requests such as change of address, check order requests, stop payments, direct deposit, and automatic transfer requests.
- Issue plastic cards; verify applications; verify qualifications; process plastic card orders; maintain plastic card manager system.
- Send appropriate member communications regarding account updates, certificate of deposit notices, safe deposit billing, etc.
- Process Federal Reserve return checks
- Verify and process un-posted share draft and ACH items
- Collect, organize & review new/closed account cards including BSA reviews.
- Complete maintenance on all renewing CDs, new CDs and closed CDs.
- Search for new Social Security verifications and complete.
- Post member related and financial transactions for the Finance Department.
- Process returned mail, and flag related account with an alert.
- Review Wydocs for any Account Servicing documents and complete.
- Review Daily Account Servicing folder on the Share Drive for Branch member forms and complete.
- Answer member-related inquiries and resolve member-related issues.
- Process credit card applications; perform electronic balance transfers; process credit increase approvals; verify network response codes; identify good/bad transactions.
- Monitor reports as required for the department; identify report issues as needed; seek resolution as needed such negative balance report, kiting report, New Account Report, Closed Account Report, Reg GG Report, red flag address change, E-funds report/release. Etc.
- Process Online Banking Check Free Bill Pay, E-Statements, Mobile Banking, and Audio Response requests. Address problems as needed.
- Process payroll deductions.
- Review negative accounts with Supervisor and with approval close necessary accounts.
- Complete bi-monthly Committee to Elect audit report and upload
- Process verification of deposit requests.
- Place changes on member accounts as applicable.
- DNE – holds. Alerts, processing letters.
- Process, update & settle levies & track on spreadsheet.
- Track and monitor due diligence forms – and update risk ratings accordingly
- File appropriately all member related documents.
- Compliance with the Compliance with Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC and USA PATRIOT Act including accurate completion of CTR and Monetary Instrument Log, Member Identification Program, member due diligence, identifying high risk accounts, reporting suspicious activities to Supervisor or BSA Officer.
- High school graduate or GED.
- Minimum of two (2) years of customer service experience is required.
- Prior experience working in banking or finance is preferred, but not required.
- Prior call center experience preferred, but not required.
- Experience in utilizing Fiserv XP2 platform is preferred, but not required.
- Intermediate skills related to Microsoft Office applications.
- Positive, professional business relationships within the credit union.
- The ability to work independently and take-on additional projects as assigned.
- The ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A strong commitment to achieving personal growth and success.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to type, file or lift office supplies up to 20 pounds. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, bend, talk, hear, use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
NBCU provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Full-time employees are offered a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, short- & long-term disability, term life insurance, AD&D insurance, 401 (k), and tuition assistance.
New Bedford Credit UnionNew Bedford, MA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.