CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
SEND IN YOUR RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION WITHIN 48 HOURS!!
Due to COVID-19, our office is currently closed and we are handling all of our client meetings and interviews via Phone and Zoom!
This is not a call center position.
Our team works within local, essential big-box retail stores, and are offering flexible scheduling for each of our representatives.
New Age is a promotional marketing firm in Charlotte, seeking passionate and dedicated candidates for our open Customer Service Representative position. This position is accompanied with extensive, one-on-one training in order to provide each of our Representatives the skill set and knowledge necessary for success within our organization.
Here at New Age Marketing Inc. we offer incredible growth potential and career opportunities for individuals with little experience, as we offer training and only seek to promote from within. All promotions are based upon work ethic and merit, rather than seniority or experience, allowing hard-working individuals the opportunity for professional career growth.
We feel this position is ideal for people who consider themselves outgoing, personable, and love communicating on a face-to-face level with our clients and their customer base alike! At our company, we operate as a team, relying on each other and our clients to come together for the betterment of not only our company but most importantly, each Brand we represent.
- Attend conference calls, meetings, and informational training sessions with clients, trainers, management, and brand representatives
- Provide excellent customer service to all of our client's premier customer base
- Offer reasonable and personalized product and service solutions to customers, using the training provided in the office
- Assist in sales transactions from start to finish, know and understand how to work different electronic systems
- Participate in leadership development training prior to Marketing Management role
- Train and assist team members in their personal growth and development, as if it were your own!
- Weekly pay- composed of both an hourly base pay (40+ hour position) against uncapped commissions
- Travel opportunities for promotional events and out of state conferences
- Paid training for marketing, sales, customer service, management, and business administration roles
- Weekly bonus structure in place, allows team to compete and creates for a fun atmosphere
- Unbeatable growth opportunities for those seeking a professional career in the industries of marketing, sales, business administration, retail, or customer service
Local candidates only at this time as we are looking to hire within the next 6 weeks!
Apply today for IMMEDIATE consideration