Business Development Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
At New Age Logistics we know our success hinges on high-performing talented individuals. As a Business Development Manager here at New Age, you actively selling our solutions-driven approach to integrated logistics in the transportation industry; while building and growing a book of business. The ideal candidate understands the key to success requires persistence, being proactive and a strong desire to not only meet, but exceed their goals.
New Age is a Chicago based Transportation 3PL that relentlessly pursues excellence and growth. We build and value a high-engagement, high-trust culture that allows our team to thrive.
This position requires an individual with a high degree of organization and initiative, excellent communication skills and a positive attitude. The ideal candidate understands the key to success requires persistence, resilience, being proactive with flexibility for change.
- Develops new business accounts and increases volume with existing accounts.
- Development of account sales plans to achieve sales goals.
- Builds relationships with each account.
- Meets with current and potential qualified accounts.
- Actively cold calls and develops new sales leads daily.
- Research all potential accounts via the internet and the Industrial Directory.
- Contacts accounts to qualify the account, identify the customers’ needs, and work with C-level decision makers.
- Updates and modifies accounts and prospects to Salesforce.
- Prepares Sales presentations.
- Thoroughly manages each account to keep them satisfied and resolve any difficulties including receivables
- Communicates with New Age’s operational employees to ensure the customers’ needs are met
- Attends weekly Sales meetings
- Fun, Positive, Motivated with a Responsible work attitude
- Ability to multi-task
- Professional appearance
- Team player
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- An enthusiastic, outgoing, energetic and caring personality
- Minimum 3 years 3PL experience
High school diploma; Bachelor's degree preferred
Powered by JazzHR
New Age Logistics
BusinessView all jobs at New Age Logistics