We are a successful, dynamic organization in the marketing and sales industry undergoing accelerated growth. We are seeking an ambitious and confident individual to join our team. Our entry-level Marketing Account Coordinators continually develop new marketing strategies for our high profile clients within the telecommunications, clean energy, and home delivery industries. We support programs that drive team performance toward departmental and organizational growth.
Our entry-level Marketing Account Coordinators LOVE the thrill of a challenge and are excited to dive into new avenues. Just as we invest in our firm, we invest in our employees’ careers. We provide our Marketing Account Coordinators with a collaborative and encouraging atmosphere within which to gain the knowledge, skills, and experience that drive a rewarding career.
Here at New Acquisitions, our company holds four key values:
Integrity: We put our team in front of our own personal gain, we make sure their success is acquired before we look at our own needs.
Work Ethic: The tenacity shown in someone’s work ethic, guarantees an outstanding outcome.
Employee Appreciation and Community: Our team members are apart of our family; the community our team has built is continuously supported and honored.
Vision and Team Standards: To sustain focus on a vision, one must be willing and able to innovate. Our team’s vision stays clear and our innovative culture is embraced by our top management and flows through the organization effortlessly.
Our Entry-Level Marketing Account Coordinators are Responsible for:
- Assisting customer service and sales team toward achievement of operational goals
- Executing innovative promotional campaigns directly to new and existing clients
- Leading new product sales creation and delivery, communicating and coordinating with customer service and sales departments to exceed client needs and ensure it has a best-in-class presence to consumers
- Analyzing and reporting competitor activities and consumer trends to become an expert in the category and maintain a cutting edge
- Developing consumer & brand connections to enhance customer loyalty and positive brand awareness
- Collaborating and strategize with Marketing and Sales team members on any new campaigns in order to educate consumers on our clients
Our Entry-Level Marketing Account Coordinators are Expected to Have:
- A degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business, or related fields
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience is required (e.g. Marketing, client relations, sales, advertising, management)
- Exceptional communication and persuading skills
- Sound understanding of core marketing levers and customer insight development
- Superior prospecting, presentation, and networking abilities
- The ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team atmosphere
- The ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, environment where you may have to wear multiple hats
Why Work Here?With aggressive growth, expansion plans and ambitious goals, New Acquisitions leads the southeast in strategic thinking and execution. Teamwork is the ability to work towards the vision by utilizing direct accomplishments toward organizational objectives. Comprised of problem solvers and strategic thinkers, they work united in the direction of their common goals. Their goals include reshaping loyalty in the retail industry, revolutionizing our clients marketing & sales programs for consumer loyalty and representing the top brands in home entertainment and telecommunications. At New Acquisitions commitment to teamwork helps us accomplish every goal set and provide our clients with gratification that can't be matched.
New Acquisitions' corporate culture is centered around giving back as well as investing in our employees' personal & professional growth.