Athletic Backgrounds Wanted! - Marketing & Sales #ESSENTIAL
New Acquisitions Inc Atlanta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Athletic/Sports Backgrounds - Marketing & Sales Management Training (Former College and Pro Athletes Wanted for Sales & Marketing Management Training)
In response to growing client demand, we are planning large-scale expansion going into the 3rd and 4th quarters! We're looking for energetic, goal-oriented candidates who thrive in a team atmosphere and are excited to face new challenges head-on.
As an athlete, you understand the importance of hard work and commitment to developing your craft in order to be the absolute BEST at what you do.
That EXACT SAME mentality is what we NEED in our future executives! We are looking to build a business from the ground up and go from a single location to multiple offices across the country in a very short time!
We employ a large number of former college and professional athletes who were some of the best in their leagues in baseball, soccer, football, hockey, wrestling, basketball, and more.
- MUST come from a sports background
- MUST be able to perform successfully in a team setting as well as individually with minimal supervision
- MUST be hard working and have a student mentality
- MUST have leadership skills and able to handle pressure
- MUST be energetic, personable, and capable of getting those around you excited to set goals and break records
- MUST be willing to go the extra mile - whether that means taking someone new under your wing and helping them develop their own skills or just putting in extra time to make sure we hit our goals and deliver incredible results to our clients
- MUST LOVE performance-based advancement. Just as you wouldn't want someone to coach your team if they've never played your sport, we won't let anyone advance to a management role before they're capable of successfully executing the tasks of those they oversee. We will NEVER ask anyone to do something that we can't do or haven't done ourselves.
- MUST be committed to delivering the absolute BEST results for our clients and our organization, no matter how large or how small the task
If this sounds like you, APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration to join our growing organization and start your career in a booming, RECESSION-PROOF industry! We are under pressure from our clients to fill these roles immediately, so candidates with open availability will be given priority.
Candidates with sports / athletics backgrounds in the following should apply: football, basketball, soccer, baseball, personal training, fitness, health, health and wellness, nutrition, gym, athletics, sports, athlete, team captain, wrestling, swimming, lacrosse, hockey, track and field, cross country, running, marathon, triathlon, cycling, weight lifting, body building, diving, rowing, crew, crew building, crew management, sports training, sports coaching, dancing, ballet, dancer, NCAA, Division I, Division II, Division III, professional sports, professional athlete, Dallas Cowboys, New Orleans Saints, Dallas Mavericks, Dallas Stars, Texas Rangers, former athlete, athletic scholarship, cheerleading, cheerleader, step team, dance team volleyball, tennis, rugby, intramural, intramural sports, college sports, tennis, track, running, basketball, football, college athletics, quarterback, linebacker, defensive back, tight end, pitcher, receiver, running back, special teams, defense, offense, catcher, first base, outfield, third base, second base, point guard, post, goalie, coaching, teaching, training, alternate captain, sports marketing, sports management, sports law, athletic trainer sales, inside sales, outside sales, marketing, business, entrepreneurship, entrepreneur, events, fundraising, charity, nonprofit, community outreach, volunteer, leadership, public speaking, team management, team building, team lead, Athletic/Sports Backgrounds - Marketing & Sales Management Training Athletic/Sports Backgrounds - Marketing & Sales Management Training, Athletic/Sports Backgrounds - Marketing & Sales Management Training, Athletic/Sports Backgrounds - Marketing & Sales Management Training
New Acquisitions IncWhy Work Here?
New Acquisitions' corporate culture is centered around giving back as well as investing in our employees' personal & professional growth.
With aggressive growth, expansion plans and ambitious goals, New Acquisitions leads the southeast in strategic thinking and execution. Teamwork is the ability to work towards the vision by utilizing direct accomplishments toward organizational objectives. Comprised of problem solvers and strategic thinkers, they work united in the direction of their common goals. Their goals include reshaping loyalty in the retail industry, revolutionizing our clients marketing & sales programs for consumer loyalty and representing the top brands in home entertainment and telecommunications. At New Acquisitions commitment to teamwork helps us accomplish every goal set and provide our clients with gratification that can't be matched.
5901 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd. AtlantaAtlanta, GA