Marketing & Brand Development - Corporate Trainer
We have a FAST-PACED work environment filled with MOTIVATED and TALENTED individuals that work together to build their careers while building our client's consumer base and brand awareness.
Here at New Acquisitions North we are proud to represent Fortune 100 large brand names. We think 'Outside the Box' and provide cost-effective measurable results that distinguish us from the competition and provide solutions for our clients.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of our client's marketing and campaign development organization. They will assist the Marketing Director in developing and executing a successful public relations, and branding strategy in large retail venues, including event coordination and campaign development.
• Managing and executing projects as assigned by the Marketing Manager
• Working with the Marketing Manager and key accounts to integrate PR campaigns with customer promotions
• Coordinating in-store service events and maintaining successful operation
• Building relationships with customers and communicating promotional services
• Working with the Marketing Manager to develop and refine measurement strategies for PR campaigns
• Development of promotional marketing materials and visual merchandising
• Developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers and retail event personnel
• Keeping accurate and timely record of event traffic, production, and inventory
• Identifying new opportunities and efficiency innovations
• Position will be considered for senior campaign management roles based on performance
• College degree or in the process of completion
• 1-2 years experience in marketing, sales or communications OR internship in related field
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver results while managing multiple projects
• Level headed problem solver with a professional service oriented attitude
• Superb organizational and tracking skills with great attention to detail
• Team player who also excels as an individual contributor
• Adaptable, dependable and responsible
• Basic understanding of marketing concepts and sales strategy
• Position will be considered for management roles after demonstrating knowledge of entry-level procedures
Communications, marketing communications, communications experience, marketing branding communications, communications and marketing, marketing, management, brand, brand marketing, brand development, brand management, brand ambassador, branding, brand promotion, promotions, promotion, marketing promotion, promotional marketing, promotional marketing management, marketing promotions, promotional brand marketing, promotional branding, promotional brand marketing management, promotional brand marketing campaigns, marketing campaigns, marketing campaign management, entry level, entry level marketing, entry level sales, entry level management, entry level advertising, entry level communications, business management, business administration, business management, communications, marketing, sociology, psychology, political science, hospitality management, parks and recreation. Sports, sports background, athlete, athletic, college sports, college athlete, college athletics, professional sports, professional athlete, NCAA, NBA, NFL, NHL, MLS, WNBA, PGA, professional athletes. Restaurant, restaurant experience, server, host, bartender, bartending, hostess, waiter, waitress, serving, hospitality, hospitality industry.