Our company is hiring for Assistant Marketing Managers for one of the leading Event Marketing and Promotional Advertising firms on the East Coast! Paid Training Provided!
New Acquisitions is on the front lines of assisting our major clients to more effectively manage their brand and marketing strategies. As an Assistant Marketing Manager, you will advocate advertising strategies for leading companies across the nation and promote the inventive power of our services to make client representation more productive, collaborative, and surpassing competitors. Passion for entrepreneurship will ultimately help our organization build strong representatives and overall contribute to professional growth within our team.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
· Attend events daily for product launches and brand promotions
· Manage and execute on site sales strategy and customer relations
· Implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights on site at events
· Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross functional collaboration with sales, HR, etc.
· Marketing opportunity for revenue.
· Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
· Responsible for branding, advertising, company events, and promotional collateral.
· Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success stories.
CORE COMPETENCIES: These are personal traits that will best help the associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
· Integrity - Job requires being honest and ethical.
· Leadership - Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
· Achievement/Effort - Job requires establishing and maintaining achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
· Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
· Social Orientation - Job requires preferring to work with others rather than alone, and being personally connected with others on the job.
· Attention to Detail - Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
· Cooperation - Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
· Candidate must be very articulate, have a sense of humor, easygoing, but very disciplined. We need a culture fit!
Company Culture & Compensation
We do provide training for individuals who are serious about expanding their skill set and launching their career. Our top representatives are paired with team members through the process to guarantee that their personal and professional potential is reached at all times. We reward favorably for positive performance and encourage all members to take on leading roles. We are flexible in discussing compensation and will provide the best opportunity for the individual in their profession.
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising
· Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently. Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.