What we are looking for:
An Inside Sales representative that is driven to expand sales of existing customers and generate new business within an assigned region by promoting, marketing and selling Nev’s Ink products. They accomplish this by utilizing professional sales techniques, providing exceptional customer service and developing relationships with the customers.
Day in the life:
· Support sales regions to meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
· Creating new sales opportunities through outbound calls and email contacts.
· Increase sales and average order size to existing customers through cross-selling and up-selling strategies while developing ongoing relationships with the customer.
· Working with marketing and product development to gather information regarding new product and category opportunities, and to assess the competitive market environment for Nev’s products.
· Work with the outside sales force on new business opportunities though specifically assigned projects
· Preparing written presentations, reports and price quotes for prospects
· Participation in sales meetings and possible trade shows
Requirements for the job:
· Bachelor’s degree or Associates degree preferred however strong Inside Sales experience considered in lieu of formal degree.
· Excellent telephone sales personality and skills.
· Highly organized and detail oriented
· Ability to work independently
· Consistent drive to be a top performing sales representative
· Effective time management and goal driven
· Experience with CRM database management preferred
· Willingness to perform other tasks or duties that may be assigned by management.
· Proficient level of computer skills including MS Office
What we offer:
- Highly competitive base salary plus commissions for sales in assigned territory
- A fun and relaxed company culture
- Comprehensive benefits and wellness program
- 401K retirement plan
- PTO & paid holidays