Neverland is looking for a Graphic design intern who is passionate about health and wellness and modernizing the outdated plant industry. The ideal designer will want to take ownership of our brand identity and voice and relationship with our customers.
Remote is ok. College credit internship with possibility to convert to paid full time.
About the job:
- Create visual graphics for all company mediums including mobile, web, and social.
- Create content for marketing-related initiatives to help shape the brand identity of our product and company.
- Ideal for recent graduates with experience implementing visual graphic designs across channels including Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, After Effects)
- Strong communication skills.
With Neverland, we are building a modern plant company driven by technology and community. We are on a mission to reconnect people with nature by creating an engaging experience through making it effortless to start, take care, and grow plants and gardens. We are starting by providing organic pant grow kits to help people grow from scratch, and our ultimate vision is to become the go to destination around all things plants and gardening
Why plants matter
In our post-pandemic world, we've seen an unfortunate increase in mental health issues and social isolation. Both of these have been at an all time high as people are working from home more and spending time indoors. This also means that people are focusing on ways to address their mental health and there's also been acceleration of self-care. Plants and specifically growing of plants has been proven to have tremendous benefits for our mental health making us happier, more creative, less isolated. Plants also clear our air and detoxify our environment while making it look beautiful. As people are spending more time at home, they are focusing on rearranging and re-designing their new environment to be one they feel proud of. With Neverland, we want to catalyze more people to create an oasis in their homes and bring the outdoors indoor.