Neverland is looking for a community and social media marketing intern who is passionate about health and wellness and modernizing the outdated plant industry. The ideal intern will want to take ownership of the execution of company's broad community and marketing strategy and help manage our relationship with our customers.
For pay or college credit.
About the job:
- Social Media Marketing
- Help us build our overarching content strategy and calendar, ensuring a range of timely, relevant and compelling content and experiences that grow our presence, followers and engagement.
- Implement and manage Neverland's social media influencer program, including strategic outreach, setting guidelines, and managing follow-up.
- Track KPIs for acquisition and brand awareness.
- Manage social media engagement - listen, respond, ask questions and engage our audience. Monitor and respond to comments.
- Strategize new ways to engage and grow social media following.
- Ensure that everything we communicate is unique, thoughtful and on-brand.
- Content Strategy
- Produce written content for Neverland's blog and social media channels.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
With Neverland, we are building a modern plant company driven by technology and community. We are on a mission to reconnect people with nature by creating an engaging experience through making it effortless to start, take care, and grow plants and gardens. We are starting by providing organic pant grow kits to help people grow from scratch, and our ultimate vision is to become the go to destination around all things plants and gardening
Why plants matter
In our post-pandemic world, we've seen an unfortunate increase in mental health issues and social isolation. Both of these have been at an all time high as people are working from home more and spending time indoors. This also means that people are focusing on ways to address their mental health and there's also been acceleration of self-care. Plants and specifically growing of plants has been proven to have tremendous benefits for our mental health making us happier, more creative, less isolated. Plants also clear our air and detoxify our environment while making it look beautiful. As people are spending more time at home, they are focusing on rearranging and re-designing their new environment to be one they feel proud of. With Neverland, we want to catalyze more people to create an oasis in their homes and bring the outdoors indoor.