Director of Finance
Nevell Group Gilbert, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
DIRECTOR OF FINANCE
Kapture Prefab located in Gilbert Arizonia is seeking a full time Director of Finance. This position plays a key role in the manufacturing organization’s strategic financial decision-making. This position manages all aspects of financial risk; develops and implements financial systems; ensures compliance with regulatory; & leads an effective financial management infrastructure to ensure alignment between financial goals and strategic priorities, and the sustained financial health of the organization.
The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years of work experience in a manufacturing organization.
- Responsible for bank relationships, payroll, filing appropriate reports with governments, & ad hoc reporting/analysis as needed to support business decision making.
- Assess and evaluate financial performance of organization with respect to organizational goals, budgets & forecasts, & provide analysis to the President on a regular basis.
- Ability to create a team atmosphere where participation in costing methodologies, cost reduction opportunities, vendor accountability is common practice.
- Create yearly financial objectives that align with organization’s strategies, current & projected grant portfolio.
- Manage overall financial operations to ensure accuracy in financial reporting and compliance with regulatory and funder requirements.
- Responsible for all accounting and financial functions required to release accurate monthly financial statements and financial forecast with detailed narrative/analysis.
- Responsible for treasury functions, to adequately forecast on cash position & communicate to management cash requirements or ability to pay dividends.
- Develop annual revenue projections and organizational budget, monitor, and make recommendations for adjustments throughout the year.
- Communicate, engage, and interact with Project managers, Operations manager the President on key organizational goals, budgets & forecasts.
- Oversee tax functions and ensure filing compliance with IRS regulations.
- Coordinate and oversee audits with independent auditors and regulatory agencies.
- Strong commitment to vision, mission, and values of a lean-cultured manufacturing organization.
- A bachelor’s or graduate degree/certification in Finance/Accounting; CPA/MBA preferred
- 5 to 7 years of experience as a financial manager for companies engaged in manufacturing with a strong cost accounting background
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office, & PLEXXIS.
- Detail oriented, strong problem-solver, critical-thinker & ability to foster lean culture-teamwork
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Nevell Group