- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position is responsible for a variety of day-to-day tasks related to the successful operation of the BIM department. This is an entry level position; successful candidates will develop skills in Business Information Modeling by working closely with experienced employees to ultimately progress into more challenging and value-adding positions.
Principal Duties and Required Skills:
· Proficient in Revit- able to create families, templates, and parameters.
· Proficient in Navisworks - able to run clash detections, maneuver through the models, and identify issues.
· Proficient in BlueBeam.
· Initiate and create shop drawings according to specific project.
· Able to support and provide assistance to Coordinators with the modification of models.
· Comprehend and interpret architectural/construction documents
· Comprehend and Interpret engineering design package in relation to given project.
· Comprehend and interpret structural documents for each project.
· Work as part of a BIM/CAD support team to achieve consistent results.
· Other duties as assigned.
Associate Degree in Design or related field, OR 2 years of equivalent experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with multiple BIM/CAD roles to support department.
- Knowledge of basic construction processes and procedures.
- Intermediate PC skills, specifically Microsoft Windows Applications (Word, Excel, & Outlook).
- Work in fast paced/noisy work environment.
- Effective interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Eager to support staff with positive attitude, passion and patience.
- Ability to uphold the use of standards and escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Utilize skills and professional judgement to fit NGi’s infrastructure and standards as necessary.
Minimum 1-year exposure to the following is preferred:
- REVIT Architecture 2017 or newer version
- AutoCAD 2017 or newer version
- AutoCAD Architecture 2017 or newer version
- Navisworks: Manage 2017 or newer version
All new employees are required to comply with the vaccination, testing, and face covering requirements outlined in NGi as soon as practicable and as a condition of employment. Potential candidates for employment will be notified of the requirements of this policy prior to the start of employment.
NGi is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Nevell Group