We are looking for a Pediatric Clinic Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse to join another clinic nurse to provide clinical nursing for our rapidly growing pediatric practice.
The well qualified individual must possess
- - a passion for pediatric nursing and excellence in care
- - exceptional communication and time management skills
- - be highly organized
- - be able to solve problems independently and work in a collaborative, team environment
- - facilitate continuing education programs and training for the practice LPNs and medical assistants
Our thriving primary care pediatric practice has much to offer the qualified candidate. We have an professional and efficient yet friendly, collaborative and upbeat environment. We are team of 35 employees, 4 Pediatricians and 2 Pediatric Nurse Practitioners all in a state-of-the-art 23-exam-room facility. We offer a base salary and performance-based bonuses with a great earning potential. In addition, Nevada is a tax free state thus allowing for a much higher take home income. Las Vegas offers great suburbs with inexpensive housing, parks, and great places to raise a family. We offer a flexible schedule with part-time hours to maximize work-life balance.
Job Type: Full-time
- Pediatric Nursing: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse