We are looking for a Pediatric Nurse Clinical Manager to join our rapidly growing practice.
The well qualified individual must possess
- - a passion for pediatric nursing and excellence in care
- - exceptional communication and management skills
- - be highly organized
- - be able to solve problems independently
- - develop and implement practice policies and procedures
- - facilitate continuing education programs for the practice LPNs and medical assistants
The Pediatric Nurse Clinical Manager will work with the Operations Manger and Leadership team and report to the Medical Director.
Desired Skills and Experience
Healthcare facility personnel management; efficient and effective communication; passion for pediatric nursing and patient care; knowledge and experience in general outpatient pediatric nursing; project management
Our thriving primary care pediatric practice has much to offer the qualified candidate. We have an professional and efficient yet friendly, collaborative and upbeat environment. We are team of 47 employees, 5 Pediatricians and 3 Pediatric Nurse Practitioners all in a state-of-the-art 22-exam-room facility and we are currently expanding to a second location in Henderson, NV. We offer a base salary and performance-based bonuses with a great earning potential. Benefits include healthcare insurance and a 401k plan with a 4% employer match. In addition, Nevada is a tax free state thus allowing for a much higher take home income. Las Vegas offers great suburbs with inexpensive housing, parks, and great places to raise a family
Job Type: Full-time
- Pediatric Nursing, Medical Management: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- Registered Nurse