Job ID: Med Legal Coordinator
Location: Northwest Office
Position Type: Full –Time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer multi-line phone system in a fast-paced environment
- Ensure required paperwork is completed correctly
- File & maintain client paperwork
- Data entry
- Efficiently organize and maintaining physician files
- Prepare & send correspondence via e-mail, mail and fax
- Assist in the preparation of legal documents including all related matters
- Legal environment handling sensitive and confidential matters
- Answer and assist with telephone and email inquiries from internal and external clients
- Medical Legal Billing
- Design spreadsheets and Word documents
- Schedule depositions for all physicians
- Knowledge of CPT and ICD-10 codes.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- Basic knowledge of MS Word & Excel, Outlook
- Type 40-50 wpm
- Bilingual Preferred
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential matters with discretion and diplomacy
· High School Diploma or GED required.
· Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· Paralegal Certified Preferred
Our staff proudly works as a team to ensure that each patient receives the highest level of personalized quality care and customer service. Our employees are the foundation of Nevada Orthopedic & Spine Center. They are an integral part of our diverse and expansive community that includes orthopedic surgeons, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, medical assistants, non-clinical healthcare professionals, and support staff. Our employees contribute to the health system's success and growth.
Our practice offers benefits to our employees and their dependents including:
Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ Life Insurance
401k with company match
Accrued vacation and paid holidays