Health Insurance Agency is seeking motivated and enthusiastic professionals to be responsible for new sales for our national small group programs by managing leads assigned through our online marketplace. We define Small Group as 1-50 or 1-100 life groups, depending on the state definition. Must be hard working, able to meet deadlines, multi-task and work in a fast-paced team environment. We are rapidly growing our online marketplace programs and looking for the right individuals to assist with this growth.
If you have the skills to succeed and the motivation to make it happen, we look forward to hearing from you!
We have offices located in Las Vegas, NV and Mission Viejo, CA. Sales representatives will have the option from working in one of our office locations, a home office set-up or a combination of both. The candidate must have access to computer, internet, phone and a quiet work environment if working from a home office all or part of the time.
- Answer incoming calls and emails from potential businesses seeking health insurance plans.
- Help potential business navigate online marketplace to obtain a quote and submit application for coverage.
- Manage leads in company sales management program, including documentation of all contact and competing each lead as either sold or closed. Average leads assigned each month between 100-200.
- Make outgoing calls to follow up on potential leads.
- Increasing company profitability with the procurement of new business and meeting assigned sales goals.
- Responsible for initial enrollment and new client on boarding, including presenting insurance options and collection of all applicable employer and employee documents.
- Contribute to an atmosphere of teamwork focused on meeting personal, organizational and corporate objectives.
This Position Includes:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Eligibility for monthly sales bonus based on sales production
- Annual increase based on annual sales production
- Generous benefits package including 100% paid employee health insurance
- Paid Time off benefits, including sick time, vacation and paid holidays
- Business casual environment and team-oriented atmosphere
- Flexibility to work from home
Candidate Requirements & Preferences:
- Must hold and maintain an active Life and Health License. Preferable to have in multiple states.
- Knowledgeable of small group medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans.
- Knowledgeable of all ACA requirements and guidelines.
- Strong initiative and ability to follow-through.
- Must sound confident when describing benefit options and rates.
- Must be able to represent products, benefits and rates accurately.
- Must be comfortable presenting complex concepts to small and mid-size businesses using terminology that is easy to understand.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, including ability to listen and respond accurately to questions and requests from current and potential clients.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to travel occasionally.