We are recruiting a full-time Licensed Clinical Psychologist to join our well-established private practice. The psychologist in this role will provide evaluation and testing of psychological, emotional, or cognitive disorders in an outpatient setting. The psychologist will be part of a team of mental health professionals including Psychiatrists, APRN’s, LMHC’s and LCSW’s.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- In-depth knowledge and experience in conducting psychological and psychoeducational evaluations and testing
- In-depth knowledge and experience in providing individual, couple, and family psychotherapy
- Experience in child and adolescent evaluations and testing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Maintain accurate and timely documentation, including progress notes and testing reports
- Provides psychological expertise and education to a multidisciplinary team of professionals. Acts as a resource to other disciplines on patient problems related to various psychological or neuropsychological disorders
- Experience conducting court-ordered evaluations is a plus
- Able to conduct evaluations and testing in Spanish is a plus
- Education: Doctorate degree in Psychology from an APA approved program in an accredited degree-granting college or university
- Post-doctoral internship in Clinical Psychology from an APA-approved program
- Active Florida Department of Health Psychologist License
Our innovative, comprehensive, outpatient psychiatric practice is located in the beautiful Tampa Bay area. We offer the advantage of joining an interdisciplinary mental health practice with a proven record of accomplishment, sustained growth, and financial stability. We are a very well-balanced practice and provide a high level of treatment to children, adolescents, and families.
We provide a furnished office as well as all scheduling, client insurance verification, billing, fee collection, and testing supplies. We offer a highly competitive salary, excellent benefits package, and opportunity for professional growth.
Please reply with a resume or CV and contact information.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.
- Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Neuropsychiatric Institute LLC