- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
Neuron Health Systems is looking for a Chief Executive Officer to join our team and help us scale our business by being an integral part of the Executive team. In this role, you will drive integration and alignment across all revenue-related functions within our organization. You will create and execute the strategy for sustainable revenue generation. The position is a part-time role reporting to the founders. The position offers an opportunity for accelerated advancement. We want you to be successful here at Neuron Health Systems! Below is a description of your role and responsibilities, including the things you will be held accountable for and the virtues, behaviors, and competencies expected for this tole.
- Oversees and manages finance, revenue cycle, marketing, risk management, and information technology
- The CEO ensures the company's strategic mission and vision are articulated internally and externally and effectively delegates critical activities to ensure the timely execution of the strategic initiatives.
- Conducts and oversees the negotiation of professional, consultant, and service contracts
- Analyzes expenditures, develop financing strategies and ensures proper income/cash flow.
- Assists in negotiating contracts with payers
- Recommends practice policy positions regarding administration and legislative matters
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory agencies governing health care delivery and the rules of accrediting bodies
- Through exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, the CRO assures that the company and its mission, programs, and essential services are consistently presented in a robust and positive image to relevant stakeholders, including patients, physicians/providers, and employees
- Represents the practice in its relationships with other healthcare organizations, government agencies, regulatory agencies, other professional and community groups, and third-party payers
- MHA, MBA, or MS in health administration or business administration
- Professional development courses in health management
- Minimum of seven years of executive-level experience, including three years of experience in the administration of a large practice
- Knowledge of the industry to oversee resources, look for opportunities to use current resources better, and identify areas of need
- Knowledge of the operational framework to best set priorities for the organization, helping to set realistic milestones for growth
- Skill in exercising a high degree of initiative, judgment, discretion, and decision-making to achieve organizational objective
- Ability to provide structure and consistency where necessary to ensure optimal organizational efficiency and clarity
- Ability to scale Neuron Health Systems to $25M + ARR
- Ability to support the development of expansion and upsell strategies
- Ability to build operational efficiency and customer experience strategies that maximize retention and improve gross margins
- Ability to work cross-functionally to ensure the alignment and performance of the revenue generation strategy and its execution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Neuron Health Systems
101 rte 130Cinnaminson Township, NJ
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?