Busy Neurology practice looking for an experienced Office Coordinator/Medical Assistant able to work independently as well as with a team.
Job duties include but not limited to:
- Checking in patients, scheduling appointments, heavy phone work
- Rooming patients, taking vital signs, and cleaning exam rooms
- Coordinating patient care including scheduling patients for clinic, hospital and other ancillary tests, obtaining pre-certifications, authorizations, and referrals.
- Acts as a resource to providers by gathering necessary medical records, prior to appointments to ensure optimal patient care.
- Orders supplies and stocks exam rooms.
Experience with office procedures, knowledge of ICD-10, CPT codes, insurance nuances, managed care operations, EMR and scheduling software preferred.
Must have effective communication skills maintaining positive relationships with patients and referring provider's offices. The ideal candidate will have a team player approach with the ability to multitask. Some occassional floating between Parker, Englewood and Castle Rock may be required.
Please submit resume with salary requirement for immediate consideration.
Neurology of the Rockies