I. SUMMARY: Operations Coordinator should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Operations Coordinator must be intermediate level with all Office 365 products, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, the Operations Coordinator should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
II. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Assist with HR documentation
- Assist to create and implement processes that will enhance and improve workflow, and benefit site’s overall functionality
- Assist to maintain calendars of office staff and visitors.
- Assist to coordinate building and equipment maintenance with guidance of management
- Attend staff meetings
- Assist to keep site clean and organized for subjects and Pharmaceutical representatives
Perform other duties as assigned. The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
Operations Coordinator Requirements:
III. QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Associate’s Degree in related field.
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Intermediate level in Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point
- Microsoft Team is preferred but not required
- Attention to detail.
- Multilingual may be preferred or required.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.