Psychotherapist, Psychologist & Clinical Counselor
NeuroPsych Wellness Center, PC Fairfax, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 to $75,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental
We are seeking a Psychotherapist, Psychologist & Clinical Counselor to join our team! You will provide recovery-oriented rehabilitation services in group or individual settings. NeuroPsych Wellness Center, PC is a Psychiatric Private Practice Group in Fairfax, VA. An Internationally diverse and family-friendly region with the finest public school systems only minutes from Washington DC. At NeuroPsych Wellness Center, PC Clinicians experience the benefits of a private practice without dealing with the risks and management hassle. We respect our clinicians and believe in building long term relationship. Practice provides competitive guaranteed market salary along with ongoing bonuses based on RVU productivity.
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals with mental or emotional issues
- Offer assistance to individuals with substance abuse issues
- Provide prevention-oriented therapy
- Implement and review treatment plans
- Collaborate with additional treatment providers and placement agencies
- Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Previous experience in mental health counseling or other related fields
- Familiarity with community mental health resources
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong leadership qualities
- A steady stream of referrals
- Competitive Compensation
- Administrative Support
- Paid time blocked daily for admin work
- Beautiful Office Space
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance 90% premium paid
- HSA Account
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Professional Development Stipend
- Must hold a Current Virginia License as a Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, or Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (please do not apply if you are provisionally licensed)
- Have 2 years of post-licensure experience, preferably in private practice, and registered with CAQH
- Must be able to complete documentation by established deadlines.
- Able to communicate effectively and have good writing skills.
- Able to work independently and in a team culture.
- Candidates must be willing to engage in community marketing efforts to promote visibility.
- Potential to start sooner if paneled with the following insurance: Aetna, Carefirst, Anthem, Cigna, and/or United Healthcare.
NeuroPsych Wellness Center, PCWhy Work Here?
Company is created and grown equally for employees!!
NeuroPsych Wellness Center is a Fairfax City Psychiatric Clinic dedicated to providing quality care for children, teens, and adults NeuroPsych Wellness Center, PC started with the mission to provide individualized, effective, and empathetic evaluation and treatment for patients. We understand that the circumstances that often lead to seeking psychiatric help may be sensitive in nature. One of our primary goals is to provide an evaluation, educational materials, and answers to many of your questions. We hope to make patient's experience at our clinic a positive one.
HealthcareView all jobs at NeuroPsych Wellness Center, PC