Video Production Supervisor
Are you passionate about making organizations more effective? Are you skilled in transforming concepts into design? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment?
If yes, please read on!
The Video Production Supervisor at NLI will create small video packages for our clients and manage an internal and external team.
Tech & Tools You’ll Use
Adobe Premiere, Creative Cloud suite, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop and Encoder, Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint)
Factors for Success
- Bachelor's in Visual Communications, Film, Animation, Marketing, Advertising or related field and/or equivalent related professional multimedia design experience
- 5+ years creating and producing creative content for corporate audiences
- 5+ years working in brand storytelling, digital journalism and/or non-fiction cinema production
- Knowledge of standard post-production tools available within Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud (specifically Premier, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop and Encoder), Microsoft Office and google documents, and working cross-platform expertise between Mac and PC
- Strong visual style and thorough understanding of composition, lighting, production technology, video/audio editing and compositing
- Meticulous with detail, capable of innovative and creative thinking, with a gifted eye for aesthetics and the ability to distill complex matters and translate them into a compelling visual story
- Ability to accurately translate business requirements, organize resources, and direct high-impact marketing communications that engage and capture the attention of the intended NLI audience
- Demonstrated ability to accurately plan, manage and meet project budgets.
What You Have
- Ability to tell inspiring stories that tug at your heartstrings, yet know how to stick to hard and fast deadlines.
- Fierce attention to technical detail
- Ability to be good storyteller with a creative eye
- Ability to effectively and professionally collaborate/interact with NLI's clients, interdepartmental colleagues and executives.
- A natural ability to collaborate well with others across the organization and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and highly-fluid environment.
- See big picture strategy and how each production fits into NLI's larger objectives.