Videographer / Editor
NeuroGym San Diego, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join our Winning Team as a Videographer/Editor
When was the last time you bragged about where you work? At NeuroGym, we’re proud to work for a company with a strong mission and trusted brand. We’re proud to work with people who care about what they do and work hard every day to deliver their best.
Now we are seeking an experienced, full-time Videographer + Editor to help drive the creative vision and visual identity of our brand across video training, social media content, live events, & multiple marketing channels.
In this role, you will be responsible for shooting, directing, producing, and editing social media and product-based video content from beginning to end, as well as collaborating with the marketing team and social media team daily.
We are looking for a conceptual/analytical thinker who is always shooting and editing with the bigger picture in mind.
This position will report to the Director of Marketing, NeuroGym.
*Must live in the San Diego area.
- Understands the entire filmmaking process from pre-production through final execution
- Experience creating videos to tell stories across multiple channels including mobile, web, in-app, and social media platforms
- Create high-quality content that demonstrates creativity and excellence in terms of framing, lighting, sound, composition and editing
- Partner closely with the Creative, Marketing and Social Media teams to help manage all video and media operations and grow our audience
- Oversee editing for all video projects as they pertain to post-production, including quality control
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexities while working under tight deadlines
- Upload video and photo files to servers and maintain a digital archive
- A team-player who can work in a fast-paced setting with strong project management skills, time management skills and attention to detail while simultaneously managing multiple projects.
- Work with our CEO to create eye-catching, memorable, shareable videos
- Edit footage with the best-of-breed tactics and intriguing visual design to increase engagement
- Use these dazzling, new videos to support the social media team and expand our audience
- At the end of the day, you will be lighting, sound checking, producing, directing, and editing mini-movies for our close-knit team – it’s a massive opportunity for the right person
- 3-5+ years of professional videography and editing experience
- Must have a strong portfolio of shooting and editing work
- Highly skilled in videography principles and show proficiency with branding guidelines using editing software
- Highly organized with great attention to detail in managing a system for delivering content
- Experience creating shot lists and communicating priorities to a team
- Knowledge in professional sound and lighting best practices and sound requirements
- Experience with 360-degree filmmaking and capturing and sustaining audience attention
- Knowledge of shooting for social media and how to engage audiences on multiple digital platforms is essential to this role
- Must be able to lift and carry between 25 and 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must be able to work a fast pace and deliver high-quality videos under tight deadlines
- Experience working within a multi-channel marketing company
- A love of storytelling
- A passion for social media, self-development, and/or marketing
- A self-driven person with a sense of humor who wants to help us build a kick-butt content studio and digital media empire
NeuroGym is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, compensate, develop, and promote regardless of race, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable.
We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We look forward to meeting you and seeing your portfolio.
NeuroGymWhy Work Here?
Entrepreneurial company with a positive culture and amazing leadership team!
This principally mobile and internet-based company is growing rapidly. With proven digital products for individuals and businesses, the company has a strong and exciting vision for growth in the personal and professional development space. Its current model and products, as well as future business trajectory are based on the hot and quickly expanding field of brain training apps. CEO is bestselling author and veteran business leader, John Assaraf. The company is located in Solana Beach, just north of San Diego, California.