Neuro Hope Psychotherapy & Neurofeedback Colorado Springs, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Neuro Hope, we aim to create a supportive atmosphere for our team members. Our testing team includes multiple neuropsychologists and psychometrists who regularly consult with one another and have weekly team meetings. We also work closely with our neurofeedback technicians and therapist team. Neuro Hope also has regular practice-wide meetings, consultation groups, at-work activities (i.e. staff yoga), and monthly social activities.
- If you like working with a collaborative team, enjoy doing things as a team outside of the office, value being part of a team, and are willing to follow established structure, with offering ideas of how we can improve our services, this is RIGHT job for you.
Early career or experienced licensed neuropsychologist who is able to work with pediatric and adult clients
Neuro Hope is looking for a neuropsychologist to join our testing team. Licensed psychologists and early career psychologists will be considered.
- Experience in neuropsychology and/or psychoeducational assessment.
- Experience in differential diagnosis of neurodevelopmental disorders (i.e. ADHD, ASD, SLD, etc.),
- Diagnosis of emotional and behavioral disorders (i.e. DMDD, ODD, CD, anxiety, depression, etc.),
- Administration and interpretation of common neuropsychological assessments (i.e. WISC-V, NEPSY-II, D-KEFS, etc.),
- Collaboration with patients, parents, teachers, therapists/interventions, and medical professionals.
- A typical week would include multiple diagnostic interviews/intakes, multiple feedbacks, report writing, team meetings and consultations, and possible testing administration.
- It is expected the neuropsychologist would complete at least 85% billable hours per week.
- Completion of a doctoral program in psychology (School or Clinical, preferred)
- Completion of a pre-doctoral internship in psychology
- Active Colorado psychology license, ability to be licensed, or ability to obtain a psychologist candidate status (post-doc) with the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA)
- Paid time off, including personal days, holidays, and vacation
- Health care
- Simple IRA
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: $71,729.00 - $129,481.00 per year possible
- COVID-19 considerations:
Clients and staff members wear masks, we have large plexiglass shields that are placed between the client and staff, surfaces are disinfected regularly and specialized air purifiers are in use. We take careful consideration of each individual’s needs.
Neuro Hope Psychotherapy & Neurofeedback
AddressColorado Springs, CO
HealthcareView all jobs at Neuro Hope Psychotherapy & Neurofeedback