Front desk /Medical Receptionist NEUROLOGY OFFICE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Front Desk/Medical Receptionist Neurology Practice
We are seeking a friendly and well organized PART TIME medical receptionist to join our growing health care team at both locations in Herndon and Fairfax offices. In this role, you will work at the front desk of our medical office and provide assistance to our patients and other visitors.
You will be responsible for general medical office duties and ensuring that work environment is welcoming, calm and quiet for our patients and their families.
A) Duties and Responsibilities
1. Greet patients at check-in and check-out
2. Distribute forms and paper work to patients and then check them over to ensure that required fields are completed appropriately and scan in EHR
3. Register new patients and update necessary records.
4. Utilize our medical software to schedule patient appointments
5. Process bills, invoice and collect patient payment in office using credit card machine
6. Answer phones and provide assistance and direction when necessary
7. Maintain confidentiality of patients records
8. Ensure that our environment is welcoming, calm and quiet for our patients.
9. Uphold the positive reputation of our medical office by always treating patients or visitors in a friendly, welcoming and compassionate manner
B) Requirement and Qualifications
1 High school diploma
2 1+ years of experience working as an receptionist is preferred but not required
3 Friendly and compassionate disposition
4 Excellent time management and organization and good typing skills
5 Strong interpersonal communication skills
6 Ability to work independently or as a part of team
7 Dedication to maintaining confidentiality of all patients records
o Training in our EHR (ATHENA) will be provided
o Motivated person is expected to cross train to do neuro-diagnostic procedures providing additional skill sets
o Starting salary and benefits :negotiable, depending upon experience
o Tentative start date 08/01/2022
Please Email your CV to Dullesneurologyclinic@gmail.com
If any questions please contact office manager Sharon at 703-787-7638
Neuro CareWhy Work Here?
great environment and lots of room to grow
HealthcareView all jobs at Neuro Care