Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute lead acquisition strategy through multi-channel targeted lead generation campaigns, including paid & organic social marketing, digital ads, industry partnerships, and more.
- Develop, execute, and optimize targeted email and nurture campaigns in HubSpot. Run A/B testing on subject lines, images, copy and design.
- Own Neurala's blog by developing campaign-centered blog content, increasing cadence of posts and participation from key stakeholders, including customers and partners.
- Work with the sales organization and the Marketing Coordinator to source data and own and manage Neurala’s marketing database. Identify gaps and conversion opportunities through segmentation analysis.
- Collaborate with Marketing Coordinator to improve data quality, reporting, and segmentation.
- Monitor, track and communicate campaign performance (from email results all the way to MQLs, opportunities and closed deals).
- Work with marketing, sales and product teams to understand our market and buyer personas, refine messaging and campaign offers.
- 3-5 years of experience in a demand generation role for a fast paced B2B technology company (preferably SaaS.)
- Excellent track record executing paid digital ad campaigns on multiple channels, including paid social and Google Ads, with demonstrable results.
- Deeply analytical, able to report on performance metrics while also able to dig in and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Proficient with marketing automation tools (HubSpot a plus) and social platforms.
- Experience with list management, database segmentation and email delivery (and anti-SPAM implications.)
- Extremely attentive to detail and great organization skills.
- Deadline oriented and focused on maintaining project timelines effectively and communicatively.
- Passionate about lead generation, marketing automation and working with sales.
- Results oriented and enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- Communicates and presents ideas effectively.
- Excels at project management. Self-starter who can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership of projects and processes.