Are you interested in finding ways to apply your knowledge of operations and backend development skills to help shape our new and growing Artificial Intelligence platform? We’re working on a revolutionary on-line service, which enables human operators to interactively teach and deploy a neural network.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide innovative solutions for scaling up and managing our growing infrastructure
· Plan and implement features in our backend service layer and microservices layers.
· Optimize deployment of the platform on AWS, including databases, load balancing, and cost considerations
· Build alerting & monitoring systems
· Participate in hardening the system to ensure continuous operation
Required Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, can be substituted with superstar skills
· At least 2-3 years of experience in operations/automation, preferably with AWS.
· At least 2-3 years of experience with commercial backend web development (preferrably with Node.js)
· In-depth knowledge of docker and at least one orchestration service (Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, etc)
· Knowledge of machine learning and working with server-side GPUs
· Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to write efficient and maintainable code
· Commitment to achieving objectives, results driven and adept at resolving competing priorities
· Understand what S&P 500 level customers expect in terms of quality
· Adaptability and flexibility
· Strong work ethic; comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company environment
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected Veterans, and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected characteristic.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com