QA Automation Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
Join the Winning Netwrix Team!
We are a rapidly growing IT company of dedicated professionals striving to make a difference in the world of data security. Organizations of all sizes rely on our products to protect their business-critical data and personal information of their customers and employees from cyber-attacks and data breaches.
With 15 years of experience in the field, Netwrix continues its market expansion via innovation and acquisitions (NNT, Anixis, Stealthbits, Strongpoint & PolicyPak). Now the company is backed up by the leading private equity firm TA Associates.
Netwrix is headquartered in Irvine, California, and has regional offices in the U.S. and the UK. Due to the pandemic, we have all moved to home offices, and have remained remote ever since.
Due to growth, we are looking for a detail-oriented, creative and strategic Quality Assurance Test Automation Engineer to join our team. Are you an energetic and ambitious individual with a few years of work experience and are ready to get your career on the fast-track in a high-growth, tech environment? Working for Netwrix you will have an opportunity to make immediate business impacts while accelerating your personal career development, surrounded by a positive and motivating team.
What You Will Do: Develop and maintain test automation in our world-class PAM and real-time threat detection products. If you are a fan of test automation with some manual testing mixed in, thrive on driving quality and performance of commercial software development through manual and automated testing, and like to ship products to customers who appreciate quality, then consider this position.
The Quality Assurance Test Automation Engineer is responsible for ensuring the quality of our software through the use of test automation.
- Work with development, product management and the testing team to develop and maintain test cases with broad coverage across the product.
- Interact with cross-functional product teams (Development, Engineering, Customer Support, etc.,) for product development efforts
- Drive the effort to increase coverage of automated tests, and reducing the reliance on manual testing
- Analytical thinking and diagnostic skills capable of understanding and solving complex problems
- Ability to clearly and concisely articulate technical subject matter both written and verbally
- Be a source of technical and operational knowledge for the members of the QA team
- Develop a test suite to ensure performance of the product is stable or improved with each release
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 3+ years quality assurance experience
- 2+ years in a test automation role
- Hands-on experience creating and updating test plans and test cases
- Proven track record for releasing quality software into production
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle 10g+ and MySQL
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience with Sikuli Script
- Experience with performance/load testing
- Can learn complex technical materials quickly
- Have a strong grasp of troubleshooting concepts
- Work effectively and deliver results under tight deadlines
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field and/or equivalent directly related working experience.
- Minimum of two to four years of relevant job experience
Why You’ll Love Working at Netwrix:
- Unlimited PTO
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave
- Wellness Programs (walking challenges, virtual yoga classes, and virtual stretching exercises)
- On the Go Training Sessions on Topics that Matter
- Team Orientated and Collaborative Colleagues
- Casual and Innovative Work Environment
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Regular Town Halls to Keep You Informed
All Told…We’re a Culture that Truly Cares About our Employees, and Their Voice to Help Us Thrive! We welcome people across all different backgrounds and experiences and look forward to hearing from you!
Netwrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
TechnologyView all jobs at Netwrix Corporation