One of Networkers Clients is a leading Software Network Provider based in the Greater Dallas area and are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their team on a fulltime basis. The ideal candidate will join their Research & Development team.
The ideal candidates should have professional experience in cloud based software development.
As a tech lead and/or Senior Software Engineer, the candidate takes the responsibility to keep tracking the technical evolution of the industry, esp. keep monitoring the discussion in related communities and forums, guiding the team to keep moving on the stable new technology from both developing and deployment point.
- Participate in a sophisticated team in building an evolving telecom device management product
- Focusing on the CU area development including both control and user plane
- Play a significant role in architect, design, and develop a carrier grade product
- Communicate with other groups in the company, such as operations, system-test, PLM and management
- Support the deployment of software in production network
- Professional experience in communications and networking technologies. Expertise on 5G NR and LTE eNB area is an asset
- Familiar with DPDK based fastpath technology such as VPP is a plus
- Experience in small cell development is desirable
- Proven track record of analysing and solving complex technical problems;
- Solid experience in any programming such as Golang, C/C++, Java and Linux OS
- Layer-2 & Layer-3 development experiece is desirable
- Cloud Experience
- Proven experience in micro service design and virtualization technology
- Experienced with HTTP2 based development
- B.S or M.S (Computer Science or a related technical field preferred) with at least 3 years’ of recent experience in IT or telecom industry.