Network in Action is a professionally run Networking Group for established and successful business owners. Our Mission is to build a vibrant and strong professional community and to connect the brightest and most passionate business owners with each other.
As part of our expansion plan in Denver, CO we are looking to hire an enthusiastic business community builder. The primary role of this position is to achieve our vision of having 3 groups in the Denver Metro area with 25+ members each.
As our Community Builder you will:
- Utilize all available resources to reach out to prospective new members and enroll them in a membership within one of our groups.
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospects by engaging face to face, by phone, email and through social media.
- Conduct interviews with prospects to ensure they are a good fit for the group, and onboard them in their membership if they are.
- Excel at being an expert networker; by knowing how to connect people, facilitating introductions and always looking to add value through each interaction.
- Collaborate with the owner to improve marketing strategies, materials and by expanding the company’s marketing presence in the Denver Metro area.
- Attend trade shows, local networking and Chamber events to increase our visibility, and to generate interest and leads.
- Generate leads and prospects through business networking, Linkedin, and attending meetups, trade events, and meeting with potential referrals.
- Use the CRM of the company to report updates, track prospects, and document interactions.
- Plan and report sales activities on all opportunities.
- Learn new technologies on concept level to be able to sell into the current market.
Requirements of this position:
- You must have at least 2 years sales experience (ideally B2B outbound).
- You know how to have fun while at work and truly enjoy being with people and developing lasting and meaningful relationships. We genuinely care about people, we work hard, we create great results, and we have fun doing it!
- You must be savvy with technology: Microsoft Office, G-Suite, Social Media Platforms, and have a basic understanding of CRM systems.
- You must be a great communicator both in your speaking and writing.
- You must be a self-starter, be able to work independently and know how to prioritize.
- You need to be highly organized and be able to manage logistics, scheduling, event coordination as well as tracking paperwork and documentation.
- You must be proactive, not reactive; curious instead of defensive; and solution oriented instead of problem-oriented.
- Finally, you must be fully, 100% on board and committed to the success of our members and it must drive your work daily.