IT Network Engineer
Network Solutions, Inc. Gadsden, AL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Duties and Responsibilities include providing customer support for hardware and software in both a remote and in person capacity. Assist in the maintenance of company infrastructure and systems as needed. Document support calls and resolutions for use in billing of services. Document changes to computers and network systems. Track and return inventory and tools.
- Basic networking experience with routers, switches, and wireless access points.
- Installation of new computer hardware and transferring of customer data and applications to new systems.
- Installation of locally attached and network printer and scanner systems.
- Knowledge of email account provisioning in email applications and mobile devices.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to travel to customer locations.
- Knowledge of CAT5e/CAT6 cable termination.
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to research and resolve issues as they arise.
Bonus areas of experience include:
Industry certifications are a plus.
We are a local Gadsden, Alabama based company with benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement, and others.
Related keywords: information technology, it, it support, help desk, it technician, system administrator, desktop support
Social Distancing guidelines are currently in place along with mask rules for both customers that come into our store and employees.
Network Solutions, Inc.Why Work Here?
Network Solutions offers a full Benefit Package including medical insurance, vacation time, PTO time, and a Simple IRA retirement plan
For description of Network Solutions, Inc. see www.netsolinc.com
126 S 5th St.Gadsden, AL
TechnologyView all jobs at Network Solutions, Inc.