Want to be part of a great TEAM at a growing Company? Want to bring VALUE every day?
What We Do:
Our business is simple: we help ship products from here to there. Our company was created by distributors who wanted to sell nationally. These national accounts are who you will work with. Every day, your team will on-board new customers, find out where orders are, determine what happened and why, and recommend new methods to improve upon. We answer questions from inside and outside the organization which is simply what we like to call, Distribution by Design®
What We Need:
A technically adept, operations focused, and customer service oriented individual. The Sales Operations Specialist will maintain and develop the capabilities of the customer relationship management (CRM) tool. The position will manage the Salesforce.com database and reporting for sales, marketing and customer support and will provide training and support to team users.
What You'll Do:
- Act as the sales, marketing and customer service (SMCIS team) resource and subject matter expert
- Develop, document, optimize and ensure an understanding of the sales process
- Manage integrity of data including sales process and sales funnel
- Manage operational requests and reporting including customer analysis and individual views, and troubleshoot issues.
- Adviser to sales and sales operations in the use and interpretation of customer information. Act as strategic consultant for sales and marketing campaigns
- Build custom reports, dashboards and workflows
- Define and develop customization needs with IT in order to evolve the features of the tool
- Develop training materials and provide training and support to SMCIS team
- Evaluate new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality requirement and provide detailed information on how changes apply to SMCIS team
What You'll Need:
- 3 – 5 years related experience including utilization of Salesforce platform
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience within a sales environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or other related field
- Experience in a sales operations role
- BtoB experience in manufacturing or distribution preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and customer-service skills
- Detail oriented with strong project management skills
- Strong focus on teamwork and ability to manage relationships across multiple departments
- SAP, Tableau and data management application experience a plus
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, & vision coverage
- Generous PTO policy
- Summer/Flex Hours all year round
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Progressive Wellness Program
- 401k matching program
- Generous Profit Sharing contribution
- FUN work environment with many company sponsored events
What our employees say:
“Teamwork and collaboration are key factors to success at NETWORK. The learning is constant, every single day is different than the previous day and you are always exposed to new challenges. The entire NETWORK team strives to be the best for each other and our many customers.”
– Current NETWORK Employee
Our PEOPLE and CULTURE are the most important ingredient for our success at NETWORK. That’s because constant feedback is in our DNA and HOW you do it is as important as WHAT you do. JOIN US!
NETWORK is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce.