NETWORK® is the distribution solution for supply chain management professionals handling multi-site programs. We are focused on large global, national and regional organizations focused centralized control and local flexibility to drive success. NETWORK is a member owned organization that supports many family owned distribution businesses in multiple segments. NETWORK improves lives and creates value by enabling local, regional and global businesses to be their best. We are celebrating 51 years of business this year and last few years have been the best in our history.
The Corporate Account Director, Healthcare, will be charged with contributing to the establishment of NETWORK as the leading North American corporate account selling organization by targeting and closing new business and growing base accounts within the Healthcare segment. The growth and maintenance of these accounts will be achieved by working closely with customers, suppliers, internal staff and NETWORK distributors in the Healthcare segment. Overall primary responsibility for achieving annual national Sales targets across the US within the Healthcare segment.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Develop and also drive net new corporate account sales in Healthcare markets, and also achieve sales growth and increased penetration on base accounts.
- Identify, build and execute a plan to develop relationships that are both deep and wide in customer organizations.
- Ability to effectively and professionally manage accounts through the sales process from the effective communication of pipeline management through account implementation.
- Ability to effectively navigate the complexities of the engagement and coordination of the constituents involved in managing corporate accounts: internal NETWORK staff, Members and Supplier relationships.
- Build, and effectively utilize close relationships with targeted NETWORK members in the Healthcare segment; specifically executive management and senior sales team members.
- Ability to successfully manage the administrative and business functions of creating sales presentation documents and reporting and managing annual travel and expense budgets.
- Ability to understand and articulate a complex business model with multiple shareholders
- Manage the timeline and quality of regular customer business reviews that include identifying strategies for business growth in each account.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Proven track record of sales results in a multi-location, multi-regional or national account environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, coupled with strong listening skills
- Strong understanding of financial metrics and operational functions within distribution and customers
- Ability to manage and lead effectively cross-functionally with complex customers
- Demonstrated collaborative team approach to consultative selling
- Independent, self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Exemplary presentation skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Work History Requirements:
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in Healthcare segment experience a plus
- Prior experience in Distribution or manufacturing
- Education Requirements:
- 4-year college degree in Business or related field
- Selective supervision of key customer development and management projects and action plans. Leadership within cross-functional teams occasionally with: customers/members/suppliers/NETWORK staff
- Light to moderate lifting
- Must be willing to travel up to 65% as needed, with a variable weekly travel schedule
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
To perform this job successfully, the incumbent(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. The requirements listed in this document are the essential levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.