Senior Videographer/Multimedia Specialist
Network Designs Inc. Washington, DC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This individual will provide videography, photography and other digital media skills and expertise to produce marketing and communications collateral, web and social media videos, graphics, animations, and other multimedia and digital products.
Technical Skills & Responsibilities
- Provide digital video conception, production, and post-production capabilities in support of Unmanned Aircraft Systems strategic communications priorities as directed by FAA.
- Video creation work may include, but is not limited to, large scale productions, filming, editing, 3-D animation and modeling, or interactive video.
- May need to travel to shoot footage and produce videos.
- Must provide content packing expertise to produce final videos for dissemination in multiple venues and media, and in different file forms.
- Support photography and graphic design requirements, including digital photography and photo editing.
- Must ensure all agency branding guidelines are supported in multimedia products.
- Coordinate product approvals with customer and keep a record of all product changes, and serve as the focal point for updates.
- Deliver excellent client service, including using processes and workflows to ensure the most streamlined and efficient execution of multimedia products, attending promptly to creative requests, keeping customers abreast of progress, and developing and seeking input on solutions for any issues that arise.
- Support the quality control process (e.g., proofreading, formatting, editing, production preparation) and ensure that all work performed is error-free.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills, customer service skills, and the ability to juggle multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Bachelor's Degree in Art Design, Multimedia, Communications, Marketing or related discipline.
- Extensive professional experience with video and multimedia production.
- 6-8+ years of experience in professional video production with at least 2 years of experience in a lead role.
- Knowledge of industry standard video production equipment, software and processes.
- Must be a team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills to work effectively with colleagues and customers with the ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients.
- Must have a strategic understanding of marketing/communication/social media campaigns in order to recommend and incorporate multimedia communications.
- Adaptive design eye, attention to detail, creative thinking skills, and a strong sense of concept development.
- Organized with the ability to handle concurrent projects and multi-task.
- Willing to pitch in and perform related duties as assigned.
- A portfolio is required.
- In-depth knowledge of multimedia production software and tools including Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of motion graphics, graphic design, animation, audio editing.
- Working knowledge of web content management, writing, web analytics, familiarity with designing for accessibility and usability.
Must obtain a Public Trust Clearance/US Citizen
Network Designs Inc.
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Network Designs Inc.