Based in Williston, VT, the Network Craze Operations team is a group of dedicated professionals who deliver high-quality products at the highest speeds possible.
We provide meticulous white-glove care to our products from the moment we receive an order until well after it is in the customer's hands. 24/7 expert engineer support coupled with our global logistics network enables us to immediately alleviate any customer concerns, with replacement products available to them within just four hours, regardless of the time or geographic location. We have clients domestic and global, ranging from Fortune 100 to Fortune 500 companies.
In 9 years of business, this company has consistently set and exceeded expectations due in no small part to the combined and individual prowess of our team members. We are now looking for someone who is a determined worker and critical thinker; who can push us as much as we will push them.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receiving inbound equipment
- Picking scheduled shipments from inventory
- Safely, securely, and consistently packing outbound equipment for shipment
- Shipping finished product
- Reading and following operating procedures, process models, and instructions
- Inspecting boxes and products for damage
- Performing documented procedures to test basic phone functionality
- Cleaning and repairing networking equipment
- Assisting Engineers in the production of Networking and Server items
- Sealing and packing finished product
- Inventory management activities
- Engaging in various office tasks as needed
- Process Drop Shipments in ERP system
- Perform other mission-critical back-office computer activities
The hours for this position are typically M-F 830am-530pm. The starting hourly rate is $15/hr.
Be prepared for a background check to be performed. Network Craze is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls or emails please.