- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you wanting to be at home for your children when they return from school or on break, but still have the ability to bring in extra income for the family? This position was created for you! The Office Assistant is flexible enough to have the best of both! This position can be a part-time or full-time position depending how it fits your needs.
Network Computer Solutions (NCS) empowers organizations by delivering the latest IT solutions. We will not settle for less than our Core Values, offering our clients the highest quality customer service. Our approach to business is simple; keeping our clients satisfied and prepared to interact with the rapid evolution of information technology. Our mission, Creating effective, comprehensive solutions to empower our partners' success. Their success is our success.
The Office Assistant will perform administrative and various routine clerical tasks to support the organization.
- Performs clerical duties including typing, filing, and completion of simple forms.
- Operates office machines including copiers, scanners, phone and voicemail systems, personal computers, and other standard office equipment.
- Serves as the receptionist for the office, greeting visitors.
- Answers phones, directs calls to appropriate individuals, and prepares messages.
- Copies, sorts, and files records related to office activities, business transactions, and other matters.
- Establish and maintain positive Client/Vendor relationships.
- Understand a problem and work through details to reach a comprehensive solution in a timely manner.
- Timely and detailed documentation of Client configurations, issues and resolutions.
- Offer quality support to coworkers and Clients through a variety of methods..
- Maintain a prioritized schedule to effectively utilize the workday.
- Construct and execute comprehensive solutions that are in the best interest of the Client.
- Protect and preserve all personal and occupational information encountered during employment.
- Must be capable in compiling and analyzing data, and detail-oriented to meet compliance requirements.
- Possess excellent, research, organizational, interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize projects, meet deadlines, and be flexible in adjusting work responsibilities.
- Ability to work through well-defined processes, work well with others in a positive and cooperative team environment, and be able to take instruction and direction with the goal of becoming a knowledgeable team member.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience:.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented with item by item focus, meticulous attention to detail with ability to proofread for accuracy.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with ability to create a document or simple spreadsheet.
- Adaptable with ability to switch tasks based on shifting priorities.
- Ability to research products and communicate with vendors
- Life Insurance
Network Computer Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Network Computer Solutions
Get fresh Work From Home Children Media jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.