IT Service Technician
Network Computer Solutions (NCS) empowers organizations by delivering the latest IT solutions. Our approach to business is simple; keeping our customers satisfied and prepared to interact with the rapid evolution of information technology. Our mission, to deliver high-performance solutions that are efficient and cost effective for our customers. Their success is our success.
We are looking for qualified technicians to install, maintain and repair computers and networks. As a computer technician you must be well-versed in computer systems and network functions. The ideal candidate will be reliable, be able to work diligently and accurately and will possess a great problem-solving ability to fix issues and ensure functionality.
- Establish and maintain positive Client relationships.
- Understand a problem and work through details to reach a comprehensive solution in a timely manner.
- Timely and detailed documentation of Client configurations, issues and resolutions.
- Offer quality support to coworkers and Clients through a variety of methods.
- Propose equipment, services, software and solutions to increase Client efficiency.
- Maintain a prioritized schedule to effectively utilize the work day.
- Construct and execute comprehensive solutions that are in the best interest of the Client.
- Protect and preserve all personal and occupational information encountered during employment.
Qualifications & Experience:
- One of the following
- 2+ years’ experience in an IT support role
- 2-year technical degree
- Bachelors in related field. * Strong background in server management, networking protocols.
- Ability to work in both a team environment.
- Exceptional trouble-shooting skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Clear driving record
- Ability to climb an 8 ft. ladder.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. without assistance.
- Be punctual.
Network Computer SolutionsManhattan, KS
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.